Followers

Sunday 27 September 2015

Movember is Coming

Hi there,

Wow what a busy few days I have had and not a lot of time to craft....booo hoooo I hate not being able to craft every day.

A few years ago my husband took part in Movember. Even though it was for a good cause I hated him having a mustache and have begged him ever since not to do it again.
With this in mind I used some stamps I have had for ages and some new papers and came up with these two cards

The papers I used were from Craftwork Cards - Suits You Sir - mini paper pad.
I picked the stamps up in a little shop in Cheltenham a few years ago and as you can see they are not the best quality but I kind of like the shaby chic look.
I also used some Die-namics fishtail flags on the first one

I mat and layered the papers and fishtails before adding the stamps and a Little Darlings stamped birthday sentiment



As always I hope you like them. I would love to start entering some blog challenges with my cards but need to learn how........

Enjoy what is left of the weekend

Take Care

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx