Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Gypsy Rosalie

Hi there,

I have been out most of the day at Soroptimist International of South Lancashire's new members lunch and awards and before that had a fabulous Saturday evening looking after our two grandsons. They are such a joy and proper little comedians, they are the only thing that stops me crafting.

As there has been no crafting done today I am going to share with you a card I made a couple of months ago for the Personal Impressions Blog. I was so proud to get something published on the world wide web and it was all thanks to the fabulous Linda Simpson who has supported and encouraged me get this blog up and running again.




Together with the stamp and lace borders shown I used a card blank and papers from my stash and coloured the image with my faithful Promarkers. To finish I added a die cut leaf and some pretty organza flowers.

Enjoy your Sunday evening I am going to do a bit of crafting while X Factor is on and then settle down to the new series of Downton Abbey

Take care

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx