Followers

Sunday 4 October 2015

A Little Bit of Steampunk

Hi Everyone from a lovely sunny Liverpool Sunday.

I had a lovely surprise parcel from my Design Team manager at Personal Impressions this week full of goodies to make samples for the Personal Impressions Blog. I'm afraid you will have to wait to see them but as soon as the are published I will let you know.

I did manage to make a little tag for this blog though.

I used a digi image I have had for ages but have never had the inspiration for it until now.
I had a play with my new Tin Holtz burlap stencil and inks and finally a clock embossing folder. All of this is available from Tim Holtz suppliers as well as ebay.



I am so enjoying making these little tags and can't wait for an excuse to use them on a gift

I will be back soon

Take care

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx