Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Beaches and Baby Showers

Well it is back to reality today with a pile of washing to do after a fantastic week in Crete with my BFF and our husbands.
We went to celebrate the wedding anniversary of their son and daughter-in-law following our visit there 2 years ago for their wedding. This time we celebrated the impending birth of their son with a baby shower.
It was such a gorgeous day at the Blue Boat Beach Bar with 14 ladies playing games like guess the circumference of the bump and pin the dummy on the baby and of course there were lots of balloons and banners.

Tonight I am going to share some Christmas cards with you made using some Tattered Lace Dies.


I cut the dies from scraps of card


The backing paper is from Debbie Moore on a card blank from my stash


For this one I used the same dies and a square scalloped die



I embossed the smallest layer with a holly embossing folder


I was going white on white but felt the edges of the mat and layers needed highlighting a little so I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Weathered Wood

I can't decide whether the traditional Robin or the Contemporary Robin is my favourite. What do you think?

Well that's me for today but I will be back tomorrow

Take care

Gill xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx