Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

New Look Blog

Do you like the new look?


I have been trying for ages to get a special look and found this one on Leelou Blogs while I was browsing. I thought it was going to be really hard so you can imagine how delighted I am to work it out.


I have been working on a few things this week. I have made 50 menu fronts for a Masonic Ladies Evening, some lovely cards with Mabel Lucie Attwell images and two tote bags with the left over material I bought in IKEA last week. I have also booked a table at a couple of table sales in March and May so a good start to 2012 lets hope it keeps going.


I will post some photo's later, until then take care


Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx