Followers

Monday 2 January 2012

A Crafty New Year

Hello there and a Happy New Year.

I had a quiet New Years eve with Paul and my grandson, Jamie, which was just lovely. We had a fabulous Greek meze cooked by Paul and a nice bottle of Bucks Fizz....mmmmmmm.

I am on my last day of leave from work today so it is back to the grind tomorrow and no more 24/7 crafting. I have made such a wide variety of crafts while I have been off for the last two weeks. As always there is just too much going round this brain of mine, sooooo many ideas, sooooo little time ;-).

I have added a few photo's below showing what I have been up to during the last few days. I still have not got my head around my ETSY shop as I am struggling with photograph staging as I know how important it is.


These cards are made from Debbi Moore  Papers that were in her fabulous magazine.


Above is my Christmas present from my gorgeous son Graeme....he knows me so well!
The book actually came with the material to make the bag and I just could not wait to get going on this.


Yesterday I was looking on ETSY for inspiration and found a fabulous shop that sells lovely patterns. So I just had to buy some. The shop is called Precious Patterns and I have had a pattern from here in the past, they are so easy to follow and more importantly very very cute. The one above is a material container, this is the second one I made the first is OK but the material was not really stiff enough so is a bit floppy


Above is a Mummy and Baby hair band set. I have taught myself to crochet over Christmas and am loving making the flowers. I made two for my granddaughters to match their Boxing Day outfits, they looked really cute on them


And finally these little beanies are for the premature baby unit at Liverpool Womens Hospital. I am a member of Soroptimist International Liverpool and we are raising funds and knitting for this unit as our main charity 2011/12. I knitted these in a day they are so quick and easy and so cute.

Oh well that is me for today, I am off to IKEA later to look for a few bits to use as staging.

Happy crafting 

Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW Gill you have been busy! I love the bag it is gorgeous. :)

    Enjoy your shop at Ikea. I don't live far from there myself, about 10 minutes :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx