Followers

Sunday 15 January 2012

Flowers Everywhere

Hello there,

I have had a lovely day of shopping today which has been sandwiched by two sessions of crafting.

 I received an order for some flower birthday cards yesterday and a card for a man who loves Liverpool the City and Liverpool the football club. Flower cards are not really my strong point but I would never turn down an order so gave it a go. See what you think.........


The first in the brief was yellow flowers so I found these images on Joanna Sheens CD, The Card Makers Year.


Another lovely image from Joanna's CD


You can see from this one that you can get more than one card from the printed sheets. I still have more for a couple of small cards


Lovely pink carnations this time


While I was on a roll with the flower cards I made this one for my lovely Mother in Laws birthday next week


And finally the Liverpool card, I am really pleased with this one as it fits the brief and I love finding out what the recipient is interested in so I can tailor the cards to suit

Whist shopping today I found two lovely books in Past Times.....Pretty Little Things to Make which has patterns for babies and toddlers clothes and toys from the 1920's to 1960's. The second one is fabulous felt with 30 exquisite ideas for sophisticated home décor and stunning accessories.

I think I am going to continue to be busy....still need an outlet to sell though!!!!

I am off to watch Dancing on Ice now but will be back real soon

Love Gill x

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Cards Gill! Love floral cards :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Your cards are gorgeous, love the lovely floral spring colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx