Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

An Evening with Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I have been working with Joanna Sheen Images from her Fashion Boutique CD. I love Joanna's images and they make such lovely cards....real feminine.

I have added a few cards for you to have a look at all from CD2, hope you like them.

The card is from my massive stock as are the lovely flowers

The first three are pictures from the same sheet with backing papers, the last one shows the left overs from a sheet I used to make a Retirement card last night (you can find that on my Facebook page)





Are you wondering what it is I have as the background.........

It is a fabulous shabby wooden box I found when we were clearing the Soroptimist International Liverpool house. It was filthy so I gave it a good scrub intending to paint it but changed my mind once it was clean. It would be such a shame to ruin it don't you think? I am using it to store my wool that I am making premature baby beanie hats with.


I have quite a busy weekend ahead but will hopefully post again by Sunday

Have a great weekend

Love

Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Gill, Love them all. The box is awesome and I wouldn't paint it either!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ps thanks for your comments on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx