Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Little Fortune Teller

Hello Everyone,

Tonight I am going to share a birthday card using the Little Darlings Fortune Teller stamp I featured on the Personal Impressions blog some time ago. As with all the Little Darlings stamps the clarity is amazing and you get a perfect print every time.


Ingredients for the card

Little Darlings - Fortune Teller and sentiment stamps
Lattice Flourish Die from Diesire
Country Charm Papers from Craftwork Cards
12cm x 12cm card blank
Kraft Card from my stash
Paper roses 
Die cut ribbon

  1. I used the flourish die down the right hand side of the card
  2. Using the die as a template I mat and layered a patchwork design paper from the paperpack on to kraft card
  3. I stamped the image, coloured with Promarkers and carefully cut round her. I used sticky pads to give her a little dimension on the card
  4. I finished off with some paper roses, a little die cut ribbon and a sentiment.

I hope you like the finished result.

Take care

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx