Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Bits and Bobs Box

Hi Everyone,

My goodness what a busy few days it has been, I have barely crafted and am now getting withdrawal symptoms so I have sat here all evening making a retirement card and submitting my samples for the Personal Impressions Blog. I do hope you get a chance to pop over there and have a look at our samples.

Tonight I am going to share a bits and bobs box my lovely friend Paula asked me to make her for her dressing table.



The photo's are not great I have to admit but hopefully you get the idea.

The products I used for this are:

Box from Hobby Craft
Wallpaper sample from B&Q (which covered the box beautifully)
Flowers from Tim Holtz Alterations Die - Tattered Flower Garland
Butterfly die - sorry can't remember the make as it is no longer in it's packaging and I have had it for ages

This is so easy to make and looks really pretty.

I am off to make a few Christmas cards now so will be back soon with more makes to share. xxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx