Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Get Well Soon

Hi Everyone,

I know I have been a rubbish blogger again and it is 12 days since I checked in.

I haven't been idle though and have been making Christmas cards. No I am not going to flood your senses with them already as it is a bit early. Happy to share if you want to as you never know there may be a bit of inspiration there.

Tonight I am going to share a Get Well Card with you. A lovely colleague is battling the big C at the moment and we are all thinking of him and missing him so I made this card to let him know.

The nurse image is a digi image I bought ages ago and guess what I can't remember where from, I know I am hopeless. The papers are from my enormous stash as are the letters on the card.


A few people in work say the image is modeled on me.......they are not far off actually.

That's it for now I will be back soon I promise

Take care

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx