Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

Something a Little Different - Altered Tea Cup

Hi There,

Here I am on day 4 and still blogging. I am so determined but really need your help to get some followers, so if you are visiting and like what you see please recommend me to your friends.

Tonight I am sharing something a little different.

What do you do with the bits and bobs of vintage tea sets your Mum's and Grannies have left?


Not the best picture (I really need to take more care of my layouts) but here is one of the little cups I took from the clear out at Mum's 


 A chain, some findings and a couple of blobs of UHU Glue


A here is is a hanging plant holder that can be used inside or out


I just need to find a little plant now and the Tea Cup planter will be complete and compliments most decor around the home.

Oh well that's me for tonight, we have just had a lovely meal out and I am stuffed so need to slob in my PJ's.

Take care

Love

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx