Followers

Saturday 29 August 2015

Bedroom Wall Art

Hi All,

What a busy day it has been today. My Mum is moving to an apartment soon from a four bedroom house so we have been sorting out what she will need and what we had to get rid of. The charity shops think it is Christmas with all the lovely things we have dropped off. There is a skip on the drive that is overflowing. It is all very bitter sweet really there are so many memories.

Today I thought I would show you some wall art I have made for our bedroom.
I made these using large cardboard letters and used decoupage papers from Deco Mache. I bought them all from Hobby Craft. I then mounted the letters on photo frames from B&M and added die cut embellishments. I am really pleased with how they have turned out.





I will sign off now as I am going to have a very much earned glass of wine.

Take care

Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. These look fabulous Gill, love the papers and great idea too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx