Followers

Friday 4 November 2016

Christmas is Coming

Hi Everyone

I hope you are getting used to the dark nights but at least the weather is still good for November.

I suppose it is getting to the time to start thinking about Christmas and this year we are going to spend Christmas day with my daughter and her family so I am quite excited. Christmas excitement is not usual for me as I am usually a bit of a bah humbug.

Anyways here is one of my cards for this year. I went for a vintage theme for my mother in law so hope she likes it.


The beautiful image is from the Lost Family mixed media card stack by Indigo Blu, The flower dies are from Tattered lace and leaves X cut and the backing papers were printed from a cd a long time ago so I can't remember which one

I keeps saying I love this and I love that but to be honest if I didn't love the finished article I would never share it 

Take care until next time

Love

Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Gill, I am sure Aunty Edna will love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx