Followers

Sunday 13 November 2016

A Tale of Two Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone,

Brrrr it's getting cold isn't it, winter has hit big time.

Last time I shared a vintage Christmas card for my lovely mum-in-law and this time I am going to share the card I have made for my mum. They are both very different just like our mum's.


Mum looks nothing like this pic but she does love her red wine lol!

The background papers are from Debbie Moore's Inspiration magazine and the image is a copyright free one from the Internet. Ribbons etc from my extensive stash ;-)

Have a great Sunday and forget it's Monday tomorrow and back to work

Take care

Gill xx



1 comment:

  1. I love this card and Dot will love it too I am sure!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx