Followers

Friday 15 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe I haven't posted since December and now we are half way through January. A bit late but Happy New Year to you all.

I was really busy over Christmas and the beginning of the month making samples for the fabulous Personal Impressions to take to the trade show in Frankfurt in February. I can't show you these yet but I will as soon as I can. Pop over to their blog though and you will see some of my samples there.

Today I am going to share a 70th Birthday card I made a while ago but I love it and it is in 'my style' using a Dr Digi image.


All the papers were freebies from magazines as well as a printed happy birthday mat from a cd I bought from Ebay. 

I am sure I have told you about my love for freebies and bargains to make my cards. You just can't beat it.

Anyway I need some tips on how to mange my time to blog regularly. I work full time as an Admin Manager so am on the computer all day, I have two grandsons who I like to spend as much time as possible with and I craft craft craft. Can you see why I neglect my blog or am I making excuses. Maybe scheduling is the way to go.

Take care

Gill xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. Love this card the image reminds me of one of my relatives, no longer with us. Fabulous papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx