Followers

Monday 25 January 2016

Working With Inks

Hi Everyone

Hope you have had a great weekend. I went on a nice long walk around my local park with my daughter, grandson and some new friends yesterday. The weather is so lovely in Liverpool at the moment it is like spring. We are so lucky where we are because we seem to be sheltered from all the bad weather..
Of course I also got lots of crafting in. My mentor and friend Linda Simpson from PI and Linda's crafty piece of heaven has really encouraged me to try new techniques and I am loving using inks and stencils on canvas and other medium to make altered art projects. Here is my weekend make for you.



I used memento and Tim Holtz ink on the background. I stenciled with CWS stencils using ink and Modge Podge sparkly glue. I then finished with a mannequin , some flowers and a bit of bling. I am so happy with the results

Don't forget you can also check out my work on the Personal Impressions Blog

If you like what  you see please share and comment I love hearing from you 

I am going to share this in the following Challenges:

Take care xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas and love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely piece of artwork! Love the green you used! Thank you for joining us at Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge! DT-steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! Thanks so much for joining us at leinzlovetearbearschallenge.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx