Followers

Sunday 22 November 2015

My New Creative Craft Area

Hi Everyone,

Well what a busy week making lots of cards Personal Impressions and the lovely Linda who will make her debut on The Craft Channel this week with some fabulous stamps.

As well as all this I have had my craft area refurbished and can't tell you how happy I am with it. Take a look..........how envious are you?






I am still waiting for the drawer unit to be delivered. Have to say I am not impressed with the company I bought the units from as the drawers they delivered look like they are a return due to a fault so they palmed them off on me.

Moan over and back to the new area. I have bought matching boxes from Ikea and labelled everything so all my stash is at arms length. The test now is keeping it tidy. My son and husband are taking bets so I will have to prove them wrong.

Before finishing this I dropped my grandsons off at 08;30 and then went to my Mother in Laws to decorate her living room. Eight hours later I am exhausted so once I have published this post I will be putting my feet up waiting for Homeland to start and then off to the land of nod as I am in work at 7 in the morning.

So that's me I would love to hear what you think of my craft area.

Take care

Gill xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow your craft area looks amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your space looks amazing...and oh so tidy hahaha. How long for lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new craft area, so tidy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous enjoy creating in your new craft area.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous and so organised, looking forward to Linda's debut, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful craft area, very envious.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx