Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Retirement Card

Hi All,

Tomorrow I am off the celebrate the retirement of a work colleague. I am quite envious really but know I would get bored at home all the time even if it did mean I could craft 24/7. I decided to use a card I made a few weeks ago (I do that when I have no orders in) and add more to the inside of the card. I am sure she will love it.


I love this layout and was so pleased with the result. I think it is perfect for my friend so hope she thinks so too


This is the inside of the card. I love these vintage style papers from Papermania signature. The green shades are my favourite
I have also made a card for a friends daughter tonight. Paul and I are going to her surprise 30th on Saturday (I cannot believe she is 30!!). She is a tiquando expert and runs a training school with her husband so I wanted to make something that linked in with her interests.


I got the image from a copyright free page on the Internet and used papers and card from my stash.

Oh I forgot to mention I had a sort out of my craft stash on Monday. It took me nearly 6 hours and oh my goodness I cannot believe the amount of 'stuff' I have. It is all lovely and tidy now but for how long???

So that is what I have been up to the last few days....in between decorating my lovely Mother-in-Laws hall in her flat.

I will be back soon

Take care

Gill xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Gill, I am sure the recipients will love them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx