Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I have recently had my dining room and family room / kitchen knocked through so the house has been upside down for weeks while we have waited for plaster to dry and dust to settle. This weekend we finally made a start on the decoration so it has been mad busy. I did manage to fit a few cards in but only simple ones, I didn't even get a chance to photograph them to show you.

I was really exited though to find that Lesley from Hungry heffy had left a comment on my last blog. Her comment is my first so now I feel I am not talking to myself out there. I love blog hopping in my lunch hour at work so hopefully more of you are and will aslo find my blog one day.

Oh well back to work.....Bye for now

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx