Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

A Birthday, a Christening and a 40th Anniversary

Hi there,

I have had a couple of commissions this week so thoght I would share them with you.


The two photo's above are of my exploding box with a difference. The sides are A6 in size with a 10cm x 10cm base and box lid. I used Debbi Moore backing papers and the rest was from my stash.


The two photo's above are just like my Mums 70th card but with different colours and images. I was so made up with Mum's card I decided to go for something very similar when a friend asked for a 65th Birthday card for her Mum. I used Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD

And Finally I have made this one tonight for a Christening my son is attending on Sunday but am not too sure that I like it. If you are having a blog hop leave a message and tell me honestly what you think.

Oh well must go Paul needs me to hold the wood for a bit more DIY on the kitchen.

Take care

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx