Followers

Friday 2 February 2018

February Blog Challenge at Emerald City Crafts

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe it is February already? At least the lighter nights are drawing in so more daylight to craft.

This months challenge over at Emerald City Crafts is as always Anything Goes. We have such fabulous entries that are really hard to judge, there is also some fabulous inspiration from amazing crafters.

My card for this month is an Art Deco inspired card using a recycled calendar given to me by a lovely friend.

The backing papers are from Linda Simpson Designs and there are some die cut embellishments I have in my stash. I have matted the image and papers on to a light gunmetal card with a bit of a shimmer and used an 8x8 scalloped card blank

I hope to see some of your designs in the challenge

Take care and happy crafting

Gill xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gill this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Gill, love Art Deco!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx