Followers

Sunday 22 October 2017

A Vintage Wedding

Hi Everyone,

I have just had a lovely manic weekend with my gorgeous grandsons. We went to a spooky welly walk yesterday in aid of the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and had lots of fun and laughs as well as getting just a bit wet.

So this week I have been busy making more Christmas decorations and some customer order cards. One of which has been a beautiful vintage wedding card that I can share with you tonight. I love making wedding cards and invitations and have a Facebook page for my wedding makes called Wedding Wishes so pop along sometime and have a look.

Back to the card, I love making cards with lots of layers and beautiful papers.


I have used lots of my stash on this that I have had such a long time, including lace, doilies and paper roses.

So tonight I am making a large A4 Christmas card for a special wife, watch this space and I will share as soon as I can.

Have a great week

Love

Gill x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gill this is a stunning card I love the everything about it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gill, love the papers and wonderful layers. The lace is fabulous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time, Gill! Your love of wedding cards is definitely shown in this wonderful creation! It's lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx