Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Emerald City Challenge Blog time again!

Hi Everyone,

I know I have been missing for a month but my grandson has been very poorly in hospital and crafting has been the last thing on my mind. He is getting much better again now so I am slowly getting my mojo back.

So here we are in December, it is my wedding anniversary today as well as a new monthly challenge over at Emerald City. The DT and I are having a great time looking at all your entries.

Seeing as it is December I have made a Santa wall hanging using Linda's ephemera which you can purchase on her web site.


I have made a few wall hangings lately for presents, I love them and they are so personal

I hope you have time to hop on over and enter the Emerald City Challenge or just visit and get yourselves some inspiration the entries are always fabulous

Take care

Gill xx


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Paul! A fabulous project for December! I love this wall hanging and how you have used the ephemera!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill this is a stunning wall hanging. It is just beautiful. Happy Anniversary to you both. I am pleased your grandson is on the mend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx