Followers

Saturday 7 October 2017

Emerald City Craft Challenge - October

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much, I have had a poorly hubby and mummy over the last couple of weeks so I have been concentrating on them..

I am even a day late showing you my DT work for Emerald City Craft challenge so a slapped wrist form me to me.

Here is a lovely gift bag made with the Madamoiselle Digi downloads from Linda Simpson Designs. Pop over and see Linda's website there are some fabulous items and downloads for sale.


Why not check out all the DT designs on the challenge blog and even enter one of your projects, as always it is Anything Goes

That's it from me short and sweet, I have a brand new great niece that I have to make some lovely bits for. I will share everything when its done

Take car and have a great weekend

Love

Gill xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gill this is a stunning gift bag those papers work so well. I hope your hubby and mum get well soon. It sounds like you have lots to do. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Gill, the papers look amazing as a gift bag!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx