Followers

Sunday 13 August 2017

Alice in Wonderland ATC Set

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have had a lovely crafty week.

I have set myself a new Facebook Page up this week called Wedding Wishes. You will know how much I love organising weddings and creating all the stationery and decorations so I thought I would showcase them all and you never know if a bride to be likes what she see's I may have another direction to go in further down the line.

I said in my last blog that I was going to have a go at doing some ATC's and that is just what I did, It is my first attempt so let me know if I should carry on or give it up altogether!!!!


I created the backgrounds with mini inks from Papermania

The stamps are from Indigoblu




Not the best photo's I must admit but I hope you get the idea

I hope you all have a good week, I am off to do some planning for Wedding Wishes. Don't forget to pop a long and let me know what you think

Take Care

Love Gill xx


1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous and love the background colours and images. Wishing you best wishes hun with your new page.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx