Followers

Sunday 23 July 2017

Crafty Play Day

Hi Everyone,

Hope you have had a great week with lots of crafting.

I have had a crafty play date with my good friend Linda Simpson today and we had a great time making acrylic pour canvases and making backgrounds with Tim Holtz oxide inks.

My acrylic pour is still wet so I can't photograph it yet but I can share the journal pages I have made using the backgrounds


Linda very kindly bought me some Tim Holtz Dolls home from America so I have used some with Tim's ideology ephemera for this travel journal page


This one has Mike Deakin's latest downloads called Dream


And finally I just love the Dina Wakley Silhouetted Women. A little purchase I have made in the last week. I just know I am going to get loads of use out of these.

On leaving Linda's I have to pass Hobbycraft.......... well I say pass I never actually make it!!!
Made a little purchase or two or ten while I was there.

Have a fab week whatever you are doing, work for me tomorrow I'm afraid

Take care

Gill x

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are stunning Gill, you naughty girl calling into Hobbycraft without me!
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx