Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

News Flash - There are new papers and Ephemera from Emerald City

Hi Everyone,

Today see's the latest in the Emerald City Crafts UK designs go on sale as digi downloads.

Have a look at Linda's You Tube to get a full description of the new ranges, So Cute and So Heavenly, they are absolutely gorgeous and you can buy them at affordable prices to print off again and again. The quality of the print is amazing as I only have an everyday printer and they have come out so crisp. This is the beauty of Linda's products, you don't just have to use the papers with the ephemera they are so lovely they can be used on all sorts of projects.

Here are a couple of samples I have made so far and will be sharing more with you in the next few days.




This is the first from the So Heavenly range. I up-cycled a baked bean tin by painting it pale pink and then wrapping one of the papers around the middle. Add a strip of ribbon round the top and bottom and rub some DecoArt metalic lustre around the rim and it is ready for the gorgeous angel ephemera and some flowers and butterflies. You can see I have put pencils and brushes in mine and it has given a lovely classy look to my craft area


Back to cards with this one. I have used the backing papers and also stenciled a heart. For the main image I have cut around the two angels  from the ephemera and stuck them using pinflair glue so they are standing off the paper. I then chopped down the sentiment to fit, matted with matching pink card and tucked it at a jaunty angle. 

This collection is perfect for romantic cards




Now to the So Cute, gorgeous vintage images with matching papers. This is a large tag using this beautiful little lady and matching papers. I finished off around all the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink (walnut stain, lacy punch for the edges and some flowers and leaves using more punches in my stash.


Keeping with So Cute how gorgeous is this baby. As soon as I printed it I thought new baby card. Although the papers and ephemera are quite vintage with a few stars I think this turned out quite modern.

So I hope you like this little sneak peak. Keep an eye out for more later in the week

Take care
Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning Gill! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creations.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx