Followers

Sunday 19 February 2017

Mad Hatter

Hi Everyone,

It's my birthday today so I want to share some top hat party props I have made using .............. you guessed it Emerald City Crafts UK papers. I have challenged myself to make as many different things as possible so you can see how versatile they are.


This one is using the Les Beaux Oiseaux papers and ephemera, a few feather die cuts, and some little flowers from my stash


This one has a wall hanger added to it. I used the steam punked papers and ephemera, little roses and an mdf key coloured gold


And finally another one with steam punked papers and ephemera, die cut cogs and a metal key and lock. I have aged it all with some rust paint and gold wax


All three together on my vintage shaby chic box

I really enjoyed making these and am sure they are not the last ones I will make ;-) 

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Gill!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, these are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Jen DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx