Followers

Monday 7 March 2016

More Cards and a Bit of Journalling

Hi Everyone

I hope all you mums out there had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. I met up with my mum , daughter, brother and families for brunch which was lovely. After that a visit to the Mother in laws where I made her a new hanging basket of silk flowers and the rest of the day making some custom retirement cards.

I can share the cards with you because they are all for blokes in work who won't even know I have a blog.



The script for this one was a man who loves to sail. Bit obvious eh!



This one was a little more difficult as it was astronomy and try as I might I struggled with inspiration 
As for the third one I can't believe I haven't taken a photo. What an idiot I am?

Along with the cards I have also been indulging in my new love of Journalling and joined the Mission Inspiration group on Facebook. This is my first mission


I am actually attending one of Mike Deakins workshops on Saturday and am really looking forward to it

Oh and I mustn't forget I have made three design team pieces for Personal Impressions but you will have to wait to see them when they are published in the next few weeks. Check out their blog if you haven't already there is some fabulous makes, videos and inspiration on there. 

Anyway that's it from me for now. I'll be back soon

Take care 

Love 

gill xx


1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, loving the cards and your journal looks brilliant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx