Followers

Saturday 2 July 2011

Jolly Holidays

I am in Angelsea on my holidays for the next two weeks, well apart from going home for the weekend for my sons 18th birthday. I am hoping the weather stays as sunny as it has been today. When the sun shines like this we could be anywhere in the world....I just love it....

I have not been very good at this blog stuff....suppose I am a bit disappointed that there does not seem to be anyone following it!!!!

I will give it a go this week and see how things are.

I have brought a ton of crafting goodies with me and have already made 4 cards which I will post tomorrow (I promise)

The last few weeks I have been making felt hairbands, bobbles and clips. A change in direction but I am loving it. I just need to be able to market my crafts sucessfully. Any ideas out there?????

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx