Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

A Crafty Afternoon

I have been dabbling with needlework lately and promised my friend Stella at Soroptimist International of Liverpool that I would make some broaches for her to sell  and raise funds for her chosen charity.
The ladies in the club have kindly donated buttons and material for me to get started and here are the results.


I found the pattern for these while I was blog hopping a few months ago and have a couple for sale on ETSY (no luck in selling yet though). I have made quite a few so far and wear one of my first attempts on my denim jacket. My daughters friends like them also and model them beautifully.

I can't see me getting too much crafting done this weekend as Paul and are doing a bit of DIY in the kitchen, it is also his birthday on Sunday so I need to get a card made ASAP. I will let you see this in my next post.

Bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx